Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eclectic Etsy Blog - Sharing my Etsy finds for the greater good.

I grew up arty farty, I live and breath arty farty; when I first discovered Etsy a few years ago, I had to rub my eyes and look twice to believe it was real. Etsy is a beautifully collaborated site that allows users to sell only handmade items; it is a utopia both for sellers and buyers alike.

My passion for Etsy has me with a few of my own Etsy shops selling my wares at mindcargo.etsy.com and hairfascinators.etsy.com and intern led me to the formation of this Blog.

I would like to do my part in helping support, nurture and grow the Etsy community and by utilising the blog platform I will frequently post about brilliant Etsy finds, favourite Etsy Shops, interviews with Shop owners and focus on putting a new Shop yet to make a sale in the spotlight.

This blog will quickly become a stopping point to find your sister who has everything that perfect gift, that little treat to brighten up your desk or to simply delight in learning about what makes Etsy Sellers tick.

Until soon, thank you, I love you.

Chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online