Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shop Feature: MixologyMakeup.etsy.com

To begin this exciting new Blog I just new I had to start with my favourite Etsy seller, Rae from Mixology Makeup (MixologyMakeup.etsy.com) you see it all started over a year ago when discovered the beauty of Mineral Makeup, it glides on beautifully, blends perfectly and doesn't have all the nasty chemical ingredients normal makeup does, well at least it shouldn't.

I was using the Loreal Mineral Foundation at the time then found out it actually still contained baddies, so the search begun for true mineral makeup with out any hidden nasties, but still with perfect wear, colour and of course price.

I come across Mixology Make up on Etsy and a lovely shop keeper to boot! Rae is a gorgeous woman with a kind heart and a stunning range of beautiful Mineral Makeup, including foundations, eyeshadow, blush and so many other goodies! PLUS Rae is working hard
to raise money to sponsor a Water Well in Africa from her sales. This world needs more people like her!


The following are some of my favourites, I highly encourage you to check out MixologyMakeup.etsy.com and drop Rae a line!



After searching for a particular colour Mineral Eyeshadow I couldn't find, spoke to Rae and Whoalla she created my very own colour! Perfect, she's the best! Go check it out!

Until soon, thank you, I love you.
Chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online